Jeanie Gorlovsky-Schepp, CPA
Jeanie has extensive experience providing assurance, tax and consulting solutions for regional, national and international nonprofits, including: arts and cultural organizations, charter schools and Charter Management Organizations (CMOs), and multi-service human & social service providers. Jeanie is a leader in AAFCPAs’ Nonprofit Tax practice, and her advice helps clients navigate complex issues such as unrelated business income tax (UBIT), state filing requirements, related-party transactions and executive compensation disclosures.
She leads training programs for internal team members, clients, and regional & national industry associations on various topics, including: strategic budgeting, Form 990 reporting and tax-exempt status. Most recently, she has happily shared her expertise as a guest speaker of the Massachusetts Nonprofit Network, and the Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers, Inc. (The Providers’ Council).
Jeanie earned the Gold Medal for receiving the highest score in Massachusetts on the May 2003 CPA license exam. She is an alumna of the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce 2012-2013 Women’s Leadership Program. She is a recipient of the 2016 Women to Watch Awards, which honors women who have made significant contributions to mentoring other professionals, leadership in workplace improvements, community service, and involvement with their alma mater. Jeanie is the President of AAF’s Women’s Opportunity Network (WON). She is also a member of The Boston Club and is active in its Membership Committee. Jeanie has been serving AAFCPAs’ clients since 2003.
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst – Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, summa cum laude
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants – Co-Chair of Women’s Committee
- The Boston Club – Membership Committee and Recruiting Sub-Committee
- Hillel, University of Massachusetts, Amherst – Board Treasurer
- AAF Women’s Opportunity Network – President
- AAF’s Professional Accountant Development Department – Career Coaching Team Leader