Robotic Process Automation is a Revolution in Business Process Improvement
Automation will change how we work!
With constant pressure to increase efficiencies and speed to insight, reduce costs, and improve process quality, many organizations are turning to robotic process automation (RPA) as a solution.
RPA is a software application (a.k.a. “Bot”) that works alongside your current systems to perform automated tasks based on human instructions. RPA eliminates tedious, repetitive tasks and frees up knowledge workers to spend time on higher value work like strategic planning.
Using RPA tools, AAFCPAs configures software to capture and interpret applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses, and communicating with other digital systems.
What can RPA do for AAFCPAs’ clients?
AAFCPAs introduces RPA solutions where appropriate to eliminate a myriad of mundane tasks clients perform on a routine basis. With automation, clients are delegating these tasks to bots and reducing the occurrence of human errors that regularly occur in data entry.
Here are a few time-consuming tasks RPA can handle:
- Data entry
- Paper forms processing/transfer to digital
- System/application testing
- Auditing high-dollar transactions
- Data aggregation for analytics/visualization initiatives
- Verifying and processing invoices
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Inventory management
- Tax compliance and preparation
- Regulatory compliance
- Call center/help desk operations
- Claims administration
- Scheduling efficiency (e.g. patient appointments)
- Expense management
Why Choose AAFCPAs?
- AAFCPAs Business Process & IT Consulting practice understands the unique requirements to achieve RPA success, including proper design, planning, implementation, and governance.
- Our RPA Analysts & Architects work collaboratively with clients and cross-functional teams to evaluate current processes and determine what may be automated to streamline processes and align with business goals.
- We guide clients through the daunting process of developing detailed process flows, and aggregating critical information, including functional and non-functional requirements, user stories, compliance and regulatory requirements, and functional and acceptance tests.
- We leverage our deep understanding of enterprise information systems, business logic, and structured inputs to automate rote processes and increase operational efficiency.
- We introduce RPA solutions to facilitate clients’ business processes without the need to increase headcount or costs.
- AAFCPAs understands what it takes to scale RPA technology successfully to ensure long-term implementation success.
- We know how to maintain in-production “bots” so clients may achieve the expected ROI. This includes addressing issues related to changes within integrated applications, changes in regulations, policies, or controls, and enhancements to operations identified by key users.
- AAFCPAs has extensive, on-hands experience advising businesses in multiple industries, including but not limited to Healthcare, Social Services, Education, Community Development, Technology, and Manufacturing. We have exposure to industry-specific processes, systems, operations, and governance.