10% Back to Non Profits
AAFCPAs celebrates the many nonprofits that enrich our lives by committing to donate 10% of our net income annually back to nonprofits.
The nonprofit clients we serve have a tremendously positive impact on the employees and culture of AAFCPAs. Regardless of the mission, we are inspired daily by our awareness of all the great work that occurs by nonprofits in service to our community.
We invest real time and money into our communities. How do we donate 10%?
- AAFCPAs’ company-sponsored Charitable Foundation is funded by annual contributions. The Foundation’s giving is designed to encourage employee involvement in charitable activities through employee matching gifts and other programs that support employee volunteerism.
- We have a direct-giving program which includes direct cash and sponsorship contributions to support great nonprofits that add to the quality of life in our community.
- We make donations of service and discounted fees to many nonprofits in need. The AAFCPAs’ motto, “Great Minds | Great Hearts,” reflects our commitment to generosity, good corporate citizenship, and to work in a way that ensures our lives are making a difference in the world.
- We happily share our expertise pro bono through lecturing or speaking at industry groups and nonprofit events that ultimately enrich our community, including workshops for nonprofits on UFR, UBIT, fraud mitigation, internal controls and fundraising rules & regulations in collaboration with The National Business Officers Association, The Alliance for Non-Profit Growth & Opportunity, The Providers’ Council and The Massachusetts Nonprofit Network.
- All are encouraged to contribute on an individual level too. We provide all of our employees with one paid day of service per year. Partners and many employees contribute their financial expertise on Boards of all sizes as a way of living our core value of community service.
Business is the conduit for social change.
We also believe that business is fun. Our social mission – to use the power of business as a force for good – is fundamental to our brand and at the core of everything we do.
Many of the executives who work for our nonprofit clients are under paid and over worked. We see and experience first-hand the passion they have for their cause. Our witness to this serves as a daily inspiration for every single employee of AAF.
We work every day with clients who are tackling issues like hunger, housing, healthcare, and education. Our clients are accomplishing great things—making a positive difference for people in our community. AAFCPAs employees cannot help but become infused with a shared passion and fully engaged in the same causes. This results in exceptional service, genuine concern, and generous support.
AAFCPAs’ mission statement is to improve the economic well-being and quality of life for our constituents: clients, employees, vendors, and communities. We take this very seriously and it is at the heart of everything we accomplish. As a good corporate citizen we strive to lead by example. Perhaps our example will inspire other companies to do the same. Nonprofits make our world a better place and we believe that for-profits should commit to support them in their missions, which positively impact the quality of life in the communities where we live, work, and serve.