A wide range of data center services are now delivered on demand over the internet allowing companies to reduce downtime, and increase productivity, data security, and flexibility. These services provide easy, affordable access to applications and resources, without the need for internal infrastructure or on-premises hardware.
AAFCPAs’ seasoned IT infrastructure and security professionals have extensive technology consulting, implementation, and governance experience. We help clients answer the question “How can I increase security and reduce our footprint and cost” when it comes to IT investments, and we support the execution of successful migrations to customized, cost-effective cloud solution.
AAFCPAs uses a well-architected cloud migration methodology to deliver a complete & guided process:
Why Choose AAFCPAs For Your Cloud Computing Migration
- We have expertise migrating clients to some of the most common cloud service providers (CSPs), including Microsoft Azure/O365, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud Services, and Amazon AWS.
- We understand the unique complexities of these CSPs and assist clients in unraveling the web of services to determine what is critical and necessary for your business to operate.
- We work with clients to gather current and define future requirements so that we can create scalable solutions that will satisfy future business needs.
- Changes in technology interface often result in employee push-back. We help clients develop a clear path forward to ensure minimal disruption and a positive end-user experience.
- We work as an extension of your team to ensure cloud solutions are right sized for your current structure, and scalable for the future.
- We provide support and assurance that cloud systems are secure, well-maintained, and reliable.
- We utilize agile methodologies, breaking the migration into easily repeatable processes in a way that maximizes migration efficiency and speed.
- We advise clients who have already migrated to cloud solutions in optimizing their investments. We help you overcome problems related to oversight, security enhancements, and under-utilized features.
- We help clients address challenges related to vulnerability and risks. The cloud offers controlled access, strong perimeters, data redundancy (back-ups), and surveillance systems to ensure the safety of your data.
- We have extensive expertise assessing the systematic internal controls of cloud service providers, providing clients with piece of mind that the providers you choose may be trusted as it relates to privacy, confidentiality, processing integrity, availability, and security.