History of AAFCPAs
Alexander Aronson Finning CPAs (AAFCPAs) is the premier CPA and consulting firm based in New England. Our clients consider us an attractive alternative to the Big 4 and national CPA firms. We strive to be the best, not the biggest. We conduct business with sincerity.
- Founded in 1973 by entrepreneur Herbert Alexander, our commitment to excellence in service, and high standards of character were born. Today we have over 40 years of proven success.
- Co-Managing Partners: Carla M. McCall, CPA and David P. McManus, CPA after a successful transition of leadership in 2010 from our founder, Herb Alexander.
- Growing team of 180+ professionals in three Massachusetts offices located in Boston, Wellesley, and Westborough. We are headquartered in Westborough.
- Named a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal for six consecutive years, the Boston Globe five consecutive years, and Accounting Today.
- AAF was ranked as one of the nation’s Top 200 Accounting Firms in 2014 by Inside Public Accounting demonstrating sustainable, organic growth.
- In 2015, AAF began its 10% Back to Nonprofits program to formalize the firm’s commitment to community service.
- In 2017, AAFCPAs moved its corporate headquarters to a larger office space located at 50 Washington Street in Westborough, MA. The new space is approximately 19,000 square feet, 5,000 square feet larger than its previous headquarters, accommodates the firm’s continued growth and offers a collaborative, technology-rich, and inspiring workspace.