History of AAFCPAs
Alexander Aronson Finning CPAs (AAFCPAs) is the premier CPA and consulting firm based in New England. Our clients consider us an attractive alternative to the Big 4 and national CPA firms. We strive to be the best, not the biggest. We conduct business with sincerity.
- Founded in 1973 by entrepreneur Herbert Alexander, our commitment to excellence in service, and high standards of character were born. Today we have over 40 years of proven success.
- Co-Managing Partners: Carla M. McCall, CPA and David P. McManus, CPA after a successful transition of leadership in 2010 from our founder, Herb Alexander.
- Growing team of 180+ professionals in three Massachusetts offices between Boston and Westborough. We are headquartered in Westborough.
- Named a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal for six consecutive years, the Boston Globe five consecutive years, and Accounting Today.
- AAF was ranked as one of the nation’s Top 200 Accounting Firms in 2014 by Inside Public Accounting demonstrating sustainable, organic growth.
- In 2015, AAF began its 10% Back to Nonprofits program to formalize the firm’s commitment to community service.