Assurance, Tax, Accounting, and Advisory for Manufacturing & Distribution Companies
Why Choose AAFCPAs?
- AAFCPAs’ team of 300+ multi-disciplinary professionals include CPAs, Tax Attorneys, Consulting CFOs & Controllers, Data Analysts, Automation, and IT Security Professionals, as well as Wealth Advisors. Our specialists come together quickly to help you persevere through the complexity of running a sustainable, high-performing organization in today’s business world.
- Our team includes senior professionals with Big 4 and national firm experience. They have advised mid-sized, multinational SEC registrants and bring “lessons learned” to emerging companies navigating the accounting and tax complexities of revenue recognition, development costs, share based compensation, and complex equity or debt structures in venture capital transactions.
- And while our ideas and experience are “big,” we pride ourselves on the fact that we are a locally owned firm that has grown organically as our value proposition is compelling. According to our clients, our unparalleled value stems from our extensive national proficiency, agility, prompt response time, and commitment to incorporating innovative, technology-driven solutions. Moreover, we prioritize providing equitable pricing and earnest service coupled with complete transparency, which guarantees a rewarding and enduring client relationship. Our firm continues to expand its nationwide footprint.
- AAFCPAs’ diverse tax expertise is delivered by seasoned advisors with years of proven experience advising start-ups, venture-back companies, and companies expanding across the country and the globe with complex multistate, cross-border, international accounting, and taxation issues.
- Many of AAFCPAs’ start-up and emerging growth companies leverage our Managed Accounting & Advisory Solutions practice to achieve their finance function. AAFCPAs provides right-sized, outsourced accounting & advisory solutions, from cloud-based transactional accounting to high level CFO deliverables designed to optimize the modern finance function, and efficiently address your most critical financial processes.
- Our growth trajectory over the years has not only expanded our horizons but also endowed us with specialized expertise and the ability to offer business-transformative services. This includes solutions that leverage automation, analytics, optical character recognition, natural language processing, AI/machine learning, among others. We harness these cutting-edge technological innovations to empower clients to work smarter, not harder.
- If an exit is what you’re eyeing, you may access our Business Transaction Advisory team, which advises clients managing and executing buy-side, sell-side, private equity, and internal transactions. We help clients make informed decisions and execute transactions through all stages of the deal cycle.
- Our multidisciplinary team possesses a wide range of expertise in providing comprehensive financial planning and analysis services. With their deep knowledge in financial accounting, budgeting, strategic planning, risk management, data analysis, communication, and industry-specific insights, our consultants are well-equipped to deliver expert financial planning and analysis solutions tailored to our clients’ unique needs. We work with you to benchmark, both internally and competitively, delivering insight into purchasing, cost tracking, ERP system efficiencies and effectiveness, and customer acceptance.
- As an independent member of PrimeGlobal, the third largest CPA firm association in the world, our clients experience seamless national and global coordination of resources, on an as needed, pay-as-you-use basis. Our clients consider us an attractive alternative to national CPA firms.
What Our Clients Say
“For more than a decade, AAFCPAs has helped Quality Beverage become a better company by being proactive to minimize our tax liabilities and by providing quality advice to our executives relating to partnership issues and business combinations. The partners and all members of our engagement team (and even former members of the team) are quick to respond to our questions and concerns. Their counsel and advice are concise and valuable to me and my company.”
Quality Beverage Limited Partnership | Theodore Audet, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer