Hui-Ting Grady, CPA
Hui-Ting has extensive experience providing assurance solutions to diverse nonprofit organizations, including multi-service human & social services providers, behavioral health agencies, and affordable housing development projects with HUD requirements. She delivers audits in accordance with Uniform Guidance (UG)/Single Audit and Government Auditing Standards, as well as Uniform Financial Report (UFR) and other funding source regulations.
Hui-Ting is among an elite group of CPAs who have earned the Advanced Single Audit badge from the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA), in recognition of her demonstrated expertise in planning, directing, and reporting on single audits in accordance with the latest requirements of the UG. AAFCPAs’ clients benefit from her insight into key issues that may arise in a single audit engagement, including advanced topics that require particular attention. Hui-Ting regularly consults with clients on key compliance topics, such as:
- Required elements of the schedule of expenditures of federal awards and the UG applicability of federal programs
- Major program determination process, including clusters and loans/loan guarantees
- Considerations when assessing and evaluating internal controls over compliance
- Evaluating and determine applicable compliance requirements and risk mitigation, including cash management, cost principle, procurement, and subrecipient monitoring, etc.
- Contractor and subrecipient determinations
- Advanced audit reporting issues
Hui-Ting is a member of AAF’s Accounting and Assurance (A&A) Committee, Revenue Recognition Task Force, and Lease Accounting Task Force. She is dedicated to keeping the firm and clients apprised of regulatory changes and new pronouncements in a proactive and timely manner, as well as providing best practice recommendations for efficient and effective implementations of new accounting standards. She also selects and assures appropriate technical training of all staff members. Hui-Ting has been serving AAFCPAs’ clients since 2006. Previously she worked internationally at Deloitte.
- Clark University – Master of Business Administration, Accounting