Jeff Cicolini, CPA, CGMA
Jeff provides accounting, tax and consulting services to nonprofit organizations. He has extensive experience providing solutions to evolving nonprofit organizations with complex program offerings, diverse financing sources, and budgets ranging from $20 million to over $150 million. He specializes in advising human and social service agencies, including multi-service agencies, residential and day treatment behavioral healthcare providers, early education and care (EEC) agencies, community development corporations and their related affordable housing projects, and membership organizations.
Jeff also specializes in audits in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards, Government Auditing Standards, Uniform Guidance and HUD Housing programs. He has coveted expertise in the preparation and review of the Uniform Financial Report (UFR). Jeff advises clients in the areas of endowment activity, mergers and acquisitions, capital campaigns, internal control enhancements and operational budgeting and forecasting.
Jeff leads AAFCPAs’ Human and Social Services team and has been successfully serving AAF clients since 1994.
- Salem State University – Bachelor of Science, Accounting with a minor in Economics, summa cum laude
- 40 Under Forty Best and Brightest Business Leaders Award (2009) – Worcester Business Journal
- Salem State University – Jacob S. Segal President’s Award (2011)
- Massnonprofit News: Ensuring Sustainability Means Nonprofits Need to Act Now
- Accounting Today: Guiding Nonprofits through Charity Evaluator Ratings
- The Patriot Ledger: Getting to know Saugus Selectman Jeff Cicolini
- Salem State University Foundation – Board of Directors, Treasurer, Chair – Audit/Finance Committee
- Point of Pines Yacht Club – Treasurer/Officer
- Smaller Business Association of New England – Nonprofit Committee, Innovation Awards Judge