Individual, Family and Fiduciary Tax
Today’s tax environment is constantly changing, and seemingly small changes in the tax code can significantly impact the tax liability for wealthy individuals and families. AAF’s multi-disciplinary team includes Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), tax strategists, and Personal Financial Specialists (PFSs) who have extensive estate, tax, retirement, and risk management expertise and comprehensive knowledge of financial planning. We help to safeguard and maximize our clients’ personal and family wealth.
AAFCPAs’ Individual, Family and Fiduciary Tax solutions include:
- Planning opportunities related to the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act (H.R. 1)
- Year-end tax planning
- Multi-year tax planning
- Minimizing the impact of the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
- Plan for mutual fund dividends and capital gains – fund allocation and diversification
- Estate & gift tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Succession planning
- Maximizing charitable giving strategies
- Insight into long-range financial planning, with full consideration of the tax implications
- Stock option planning
- Planning for estimated tax payments
- Minimizing the net investment tax
- Minimizing overall taxes between generations of a family
We appreciate how hard you work for your income. AAF tax advisors are fully committed to staying on top of the constant changes to Federal and state tax codes to ensure you do not have to pay a penny more than what is required.
Every tax situation is unique and requires a careful and comprehensive plan. We communicate regularly and openly with our clients to ensure a full understanding of all strategic options available. AAF’s proactive and innovative approach to tax planning enables our clients to decrease both their current and future tax liabilities, and achieve compliance with confidence.