AAFCPAs provides tax planning & compliance solutions for business and wealth management clients. We work in coordination with an ensemble team of tax advisors, wealth managers, and estate planning attorneys to develop comprehensive tax strategies tailored to each clients’ specific circumstances.
AAFCPAs’ clients come to us to solve specific concerns and considerations when it comes to short- and long-term tax planning.
Our Areas of Expertise
- Comprehensive tax planning to avoid surprises & minimize tax liability: AAFCPAs works with clients to minimize their tax burden by leveraging legal tax strategies and taking advantage of available deductions, credits, and exemptions. Some strategies include stock option planning, planning for estimated tax payments, and minimizing the net investment tax.
- Wealth preservation: We work with clients who are concerned about preserving and growing their wealth for future generations. We employ strategies to protect assets, optimize investment portfolios, and maximize returns while minimizing tax implications.
- Personal financial planning & wealth management: Wealth expands opportunities. It also expands your need for advisors who keep the full extent of your financial life in order while valuing your trust and confidence above all else. *AAF Wealth Management, an affiliate of AAFCPAs, leverages comprehensive financial planning, investment expertise, and commitment to the highest ethical standards to help clients truly enjoy their financial freedom.
- Estate planning: Estate planning is a crucial aspect of tax planning for high net worth individuals. Many of AAFCPAs’ clients have complex estates with significant assets and various beneficiaries. Tax planning strategies include establishing trusts, gifting assets, utilizing exemptions, and structuring inheritances to minimize estate taxes.
- International tax considerations: High net worth individuals often have global investments, business interests, or residences in multiple countries. AAFCPAs helps clients manage cross-border tax obligations, navigate international tax treaties, and understand the tax implications of foreign investments. Strategies may include: planning & compliance for expatriates working abroad and non-resident individuals that have U.S source income, as well as foreign trusts.
- Compliance with changing tax laws & regulations: High net worth individuals may face greater scrutiny from tax authorities due to the complexity and size of their financial affairs. We help ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations to avoid penalties, audits, or legal issues. We also keep clients informed about changes in tax laws and regulations that may impact their financial planning. We then adapt strategies to take advantage of new opportunities or incentives as appropriate.
- Philanthropy and charitable giving: Many people engage in philanthropic activities and charitable giving. AAFCPAs helps clients optimize charitable deductions, establish charitable foundations, and structure donations in a tax-efficient manner.
- Business ownership and succession planning: We employ strategies for business owners and those involved in entrepreneurial ventures to minimize tax liabilities related to business income, capital gains, and transitions such as business succession or sale. AAFCPAs’ multi-disciplinary Business Transaction Advisory team has 50 years of experience advising businesses managing and executing buy-side, sell-side, and internal transactions.
- Asset protection: Protecting assets from potential risks, lawsuits, or creditor claims is an important consideration for high-net-worth individuals. Our Tax Team helps structure assets, utilize trusts, and other legal mechanisms to safeguard wealth. We also recommend solutions to provide privacy so assets are not disclosed in public records.
- Family dynamics and wealth transfer: For clients interested in passing on their wealth to future generation, AAFCPAs helps address family dynamics, minimize tax implications during wealth transfer, and facilitate the smooth transition of assets.
Hear from our clients!
Tell us about your needs:
*AAF Wealth Management is a Registered Investment Adviser. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where AAF Wealth Management and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. This website/page/content is solely for informational purposes. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital. No advice may be rendered by AAF Wealth Management unless a client service agreement is in place.