AAFCPAs is a premier provider of System and Organization Controls (SOC) reports for organizations that must provide assurance about their systems to users. AAF has a team of dedicated professionals with extensive experience advising a variety of service organizations. Our team members have a deep understanding of internal controls from a design, implementation and testing perspective.
Obtaining a SOC report demonstrates that your organization has the proper controls in place to give your customers valuable peace of mind.
We advise clients on how to transition to the enhanced COSO 2013 Framework, and better manage elevated expectations regarding internal control processes. We have a proven method for producing SOC reports that results in both a report that is clear and concise, and actionable feedback to help improve your internal control environment.
SOC Attestation and Security Services AAFCPAs Provides
- SOC 1 / SSAE 18 (Formerly SSAE 16, SAS 70) – SOC for Service Organizations: ICFR
- SOC 2 – SOC for Service Organizations: Trust Services Criteria
- SOC 2 + CSR STAR Attestation
- SOC 2 + HITRUST
- AT- C 205 Attest Examination
- AT-C 315 Compliance Attestation
- SOC for Cybersecurity
- Agreed Upon Procedures
Why is AAFCPAs a great fit for your SOC Reporting?
- AAFCPAs helps you meet your contractual obligations without an obtrusive process.
- Over 180 SOC reports are performed and assessed each year, which means we have the expertise to understand your unique needs and provide a streamlined service.
- We have a mature and highly efficient process developed from years of experience.
- We don’t sell you on automated tools that allegedly bring efficiencies. We recognize these reports require dialog to identify and document the controls.
- We have a highly experienced, dedicated attestation reporting team.
- AAFCPAs has attestation report clients throughout New England, across the US, and in Europe.
- Our reports are used by national CPA firms, banks, and very large organizations (insurance companies, investment firms, and airlines).
Speak to a Partner about SOC Reports
Please fill out the below form and we will reach out to you as soon as possible to discuss the challenges you are facing and how we might be of service.