Charles Webb, CPA, CHFP
Charlie specializes in providing assurance solutions to sophisticated nonprofit organizations, including: community health centers, home health agencies, nursing homes & senior care living organizations. Charlie also has substantial experience providing assurance solutions to Massachusetts charter schools and has conducted trainings to charter school and community health center industry groups, including the Massachusetts Charter Public School Association and the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers. Charlie excels in audits in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards, Uniform Guidance/Single Audit and Government Auditing Standards.
Charlie advises clients in the following areas: accounting for complex debt financing, such as New Markets Tax Credit Financing; compliance with Federal and State regulatory requirements; industry benchmarking; increasing operational efficiency while maintaining sound internal controls; public support test calculations; and unrelated business income tax (UBIT) considerations.
Charlie is a Certified Healthcare Finance Professional (CHFP), and a leader in AAFCPAs’ Healthcare Services practice. He trains clients and professional staff on topics related to assurance, financial management and regulatory compliance for healthcare organizations. He is an active member of Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), Mass Senior Care Association and the Massachusetts Long Term Care Finance Association (LTCFA). Charlie has been enthusiastically serving AAFCPAs’ clients since 2003.
- Bryant University – Master of Science, Accounting
- Bryant University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting
- HFMA Advisor: Denials Management: Best Practices in Improving Revenue Cycle Processes and Monitoring Denials of Third-Party Payors
- Habitat for Humanity Metro West / Greater Worcester – Board Member
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants – Healthcare Committee