Financial Statement Audits
AAFCPAs provides best-value assurance and attest solutions for sophisticated nonprofit organizations and privately-owned companies.
Our unique approach to the audit process delivers much more than the required compliance. Our team serves as a trusted advisor and provides sound financial management advice and best practices recommendations. We help companies interpret the financial and operational information uncovered during the audit process. This leads to our ability to provide value-added advice, which enables our clients to make better business decisions.
AAFCPAs’ audit philosophy is to produce meaningful, quality audits, performed in the least obtrusive manner to our client, and executed thoughtfully on a mutually agreed upon schedule and plan of action. Genuine customer service and our commitment to excellence is the foundation from which we build our appealing client experience. We perform each audit delivering exceptional value.
Since 1973, AAFCPAs has been providing comprehensive assurance services at an exceptional value.
- Preeminent Expertise – You will be engaging the best knowledge in the industry. The expertise of our professionals comes through the culmination of a lifetime of formal education, continuous learning, and active work experience solving issues pragmatically in diverse nonprofit and commercial industry sectors.
- Responsiveness & Physical Presence – Unique to AAFCPAs, our expertise is delivered hands-on by our partners. Our partners are approachable, easily accessible and proactive with advice to solve your issues. You will experience impeccable service.
- Chemistry and Communication – We take the time to field a team the best fits your company, personality, and expectations. We get to know you and your business’s goals. We examine your operations and processes from the inside out in order to make sound business recommendations.
- Proactive Communication – AAFCPAs has a commitment to “No Surprises,” and clear communication with regular dialogue are a hallmark of the AAFCPAs client experience.
- Speed in Decision Making – Deadlines are proactively met, and conclusions on technical audit and tax issues are addressed quickly, without bureaucratic delays.
- Education & Training – We cultivate strong governance and help build educated and committed boards. We will function as a technical advisor, providing board and audit committee members with the peace of mind that comes from understanding the financial implications of strategic business decisions.
- Meaningful Presentations – We deliver pragmatic presentations and insightful reports to you, your management, appropriate committee(s) and board of directors. These include advice on enhancements to internal systems and controls, industry best practices, as well as historic trend analyses, key financial ratios, and industry benchmarks as appropriate.
Our audit will include all tests and other audit procedures required by generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS) in the United States of America. Our nonprofit audits will also conform to Government Auditing Standards, Uniform Guidance / Single Audit, and other applicable regulations.
Today, the most sophisticated nonprofits and privately-held companies appreciate our best-value audit solutions more than ever. Our national and global reach allows us to serve you wherever you grow. We offer flexibility of scheduling, active Partner participation, and an overall positive, and non-intrusive audit experience. Our clients consider us an exceptional value because we consistently deliver that ideal combination of expertise, service, and price.