Home Care & Hospice CPA and Advisory
The home healthcare and hospice industry faces myriad rules and regulations, and today’s home care and hospice providers are navigating significant changes in the way they conduct business and care for their patients. Providers must quickly adapt to the changing regulatory environment while focusing on increasing profitability, sustaining growth and market share and reducing costs.
Private duty home care is a fast growing part of Home Care. Today more than ever, seniors are choosing to live at home as they age. They can benefit from assistance with the activities of daily living, and funding is available to pay for these services, through self-pay, government funded programs and long-term care insurance.
AAF’s private duty home care and hospice provider clients depend on us to provide high-quality and value-added services.
AAF provides proactive assurance, tax and advisory services, including:
- Revenue enhancement & cost controls
- Accounts Receivable Management & Revenue Cycle Optimization
- Value-based reimbursement guidance
- Regulatory compliance
- Cost reporting
- Managed Accounting Solutions: Right-size, outsourced accounting solutions, from cloud-based bookkeeping to high level CFO oversight oversight
- Business Performance, Internal Controls & IT Advisory
- Institutional investment advice, money management, financial planning & consulting, executive deferred compensation & retirement plan consulting, and succession planning solutions
- Fiduciary guidance and investment advisory solutions for employee benefit plan sponsors
- Technical Accounting Advisory: Implementation of new accounting standards, assistance with complex operational and financial transactions, audit preparation
AAF has spent four decades providing incisive financial knowledge and strategic management advice to help our clients obtain optimal reimbursements, maintain regulatory compliance, increase cash flow and sustain performance. AAF understands the complexities of the healthcare industry and offers proven and valuable solutions to help you meet your business goals.
What our clients say
“We seek out the advice of our AAF partner(s) long before entering into any new venture. Their expertise is a critical component to our decision making as they help us see and understand the financial implications of any change. For example, we have a for-profit subsidiary and the accuracy of AAF’s advice during that complex transaction, as well as many others, is exceptionally valuable. This is where the complete trust from the board and management team is continually earned and appreciated.”
Natick Visiting Nurse Association / Century Health Systems | Claire Cofran, CFO, COO