Jack Finning, CPA, CGMA
Jack has been serving AAF clients since 1981. Jack provides assurance, tax and business consulting services to a variety of closely-held businesses, as well as sophisticated, nonprofit organizations. He advises clients in the specialty areas of revenue recognition, executive compensation plans, and government contract compliance. Jack specializes in business transaction advisory services for both buyers and sellers of private companies. This includes due diligence, tax structuring and post-transaction integration. Jack oversees many of AAF’s employee benefit plan audits.
Jack serves commercial clients in a broad range of industries, including: manufacturing, distribution, high tech & software, green tech & clean tech, life sciences, construction, physicians & private practice, and educational institutions. His nonprofit clients include: multiservice, human & social services organizations, community health centers, associations, and foundations.
- Boston College – Bachelor of Science, Accounting, summa cum laude, Reverend Lyons Award for Excellence in Accounting
- American Institute of CPAs – Member of Public Service Awards Committee, Former Chair of Life and Disability Insurance Trust, Former member of Governing Council
- Massachusetts Society of CPAs – Past President & current Member of Finance & Legislative Committees
- Exit Planning Exchange (XPX Boston) – Member of the Board of Directors
- D.A.R.E. Massachusetts – Past Treasurer and member of the Board of Directors
- Employment Options, Inc. – Past Treasurer and member of the Board of Directors
- Easton Lions Club – Past-President and member of the Board of Directors
- University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth – Member of the Advisory Board to the Charlton School of Business