Audit Services, Tax Planning, Consulting for Massachusetts Chapter 766 Schools
Private Special Education Schools
Chapter 766 (Ch766), Massachusetts special education law, is designed to ensure that all children with special needs have access to appropriate, high-quality educational experiences and treatment options, which are necessary for their individual growth and development.
AAFCPAs has specialized expertise in both education, and human and social services industries. Clients value AAF as a core member of their business team, providing valuable perspectives on topics relevant to this industry. Our depth gives us first-hand knowledge to keep you informed of the latest trends and opportunities.
- Guidance on facility financing issues, including tax-exempt bonds and other tax credit financing programs to assist with expansion
- Guidance on implementing Affordable Care Act requirements
- Strategies for non-tuition revenue generators, such as camps, extended-day programs, and facility rentals
- Unrelated business income tax (UBIT) compliance and 990-T filing
- Education of board and trustees charged with governance
- Guidance on endowments and UPMIFA compliance
- Strategic guidance on business decisions regarding IT systems, processes, and internal controls
- Benchmarking and best practices
- Managed Accounting Solutions: Right-size, outsourced accounting solutions, from cloud-based bookkeeping to high level CFO oversight oversight
- Business Performance, Internal Controls & IT Advisory
- Institutional investment advice, money management, financial planning & consulting, executive deferred compensation & retirement plan consulting, and succession planning solutions
- Fiduciary guidance and investment advisory solutions for employee benefit plan sponsors
- Technical Accounting Advisory: Implementation of new accounting standards, assistance with complex operational and financial transactions, audit preparation
AAF understands the business and operational challenges faced by Chapter 766 schools, including funding and regulatory issues. AAF will provide pragmatic recommendations beyond compliance, guided by you and the strategic interests of your institution. At the end of the day, it’s our proven expertise that clients value the most.
- Ensuring Sustainability Means Nonprofits Need to Act Now
- AAFCPAs to Present Educational Workshop on Strategic Budgeting at MNN Annual Conference
- AAFCPAs’ Human & Social Services Practice to Present Educational Workshops at Providers’ Council Annual Conference: Transitioning to Data Driven Patient Care, and Strategic Budgeting