Financial Forecasts & Projections Consulting
Financial forecasts and projections are a critical component to a successful business plan. They are also very important in the budgeting process. Well-developed forecasts and projections provide management with the tools to help lead your business to profitability, and to identify and mitigate your business risks.
AAF provides comprehensive professional services at an exceptional value. Whether we provide simple projections, complex financial modeling, or in-depth analysis, AAFCPAs will greatly assist you in determining and achieving your organization’s financial goals.
AAFCPAs’ financial forecasts and projections assist our clients in diverse ways:
- Demonstrate the financial viability of a new business venture.
- Assist in the development of a model to measure how a business might perform financially if certain strategies, events and plans are carried out.
- Help develop operational and staffing plans
- Assist in the development of a model to measure the actual financial operation of the business against the forecast financial plan and make adjustments where necessary.
- Allow guidance of your business and control of cash flow.
- Provide a benchmark against which to measure future performance.
- Identify potential risks and cash shortfalls to keep the business out of financial trouble.
- Provide an estimate of future cash needs and whether additional private equity or borrowing is necessary.
- Assist in securing a bank loan or other funding.
Our experience and credibility with lenders and investors enables us to assist clients in assembling meaningful information in a format that successfully communicates your message. We help our clients prepare business plans, forecasts and projections, as well as assist in giving successful presentations for securing equity or debt financing.
There are many financial ratios available, some of which apply to all businesses and some of which are industry-specific. AAF recommends the appropriate level of analysis based on the needs of our client, their Board, equity partners and/or the requirements of investors.
AAFCPAs clients appreciate our meticulous attention to detail, thorough analysis of financial information, and exceptional overall value. Our team serves as a trusted advisor and provides sound financial management advice and best practices recommendations. AAF’s advice regarding financial forecasts and projections is based on many years of experience in a wide range of industries in both the nonprofit and commercial sectors.