Greta Whelan, CPA, MST
Greta is a member of AAFCPAs Tax Practice working in collaboration with an integrated team of Tax Partners, Tax Attorneys, Consulting CFOs, and Wealth Advisors in the delivery of tax planning, compliance, and wealth preservation solutions. She serves small to medium sized commercial businesses and their owners in high-tech, real estate, professional services, and home care agencies, as well as their owners and key employees.
Greta proactively recommends tax strategies to AAFCPAs’ clients by researching, interpreting, and implementing current and emerging federal, state, and local tax laws. She oversees the preparation of complex Corporate, Individual, Partnership, and Multi-state tax returns, and formulates tax projections and related estimated payments to ensure there are no year-end surprises.
Greta remains up to date on current tax procedures and changes in tax regulations/laws by actively participating in internal and external tax trainings. She is an active member of the firm’s Tax Training Committee, dedicated to keeping team members up to date on compliance and planning best practices. She guides other staff members in delivering multi-faceted assignments in a deadline driven, fast paced environment. Greta has 20+ years’ experience in public accounting.
- University of Massachusetts Lowell – Bachelor of Business Administration (BBGA), Accounting
- Bentley University – Master of Science, Taxation (MST)
Professional and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Notary Association
- The American Radio Relay League (ARRL)
- Northborough Food Pantry – Volunteer