Audit, Tax & Consulting for Nursing Homes and Senior Care Living
Largely due to aging baby boomers, the number of people using nursing facilities, alternative residential care places, or home care services is projected to increase from 15 million in 2000 to 27 million in 2050. These projections translate to significant growth opportunities for independent living, assisted living, nursing home, and continuous care retirement communities. At the same time, the Affordable Care Act is creating an increased number of compliance requirements and forcing healthcare organizations to diversify as a way to provide services to more members of the community and generate additional revenue.
AAF’s Nursing Home & Senior Care Living clients have a knowledgeable and trusted advisor in us to help navigate the implications of this changing environment.
AAF provides proactive assurance, tax and advisory solutions for Nursing Home & Senior Care Living organizations, including:
- Consulting on strategic growth plans and evaluating new care models and ventures
- Evaluation of reimbursement levels, budgeting and forecasting
- Enhancing reimbursement from third party receivables
- Benchmarking, trend analysis and best practices
- Cost report preparation and consultation
- Evaluating facility expansion plans and guidance on financing or capital campaigns
- Offering internal control reviews for “best practices”
- Providing Board trainings
- Managed Accounting Solutions: Right-size, outsourced accounting solutions, from cloud-based bookkeeping to high level CFO oversight oversight
- Business Performance, Internal Controls & IT Advisory
- Institutional investment advice, money management, financial planning & consulting, executive deferred compensation & retirement plan consulting, and succession planning solutions
- Fiduciary guidance and investment advisory solutions for employee benefit plan sponsors
- Technical Accounting Advisory: Implementation of new accounting standards, assistance with complex operational and financial transactions, audit preparation
Nursing Home & Senior Care Living organizations are rethinking their positions in the new health economy, and these organizations must adapt quickly in order to serve the approaching influx of the aging population. AAF has spent four decades providing incisive financial knowledge and strategic management advice to help our clients obtain optimal reimbursements, maintain regulatory compliance, increase cash flow and sustain performance. AAF understands the complexities of the healthcare industry and offers proven and valuable solutions to help you meet your business goals.