Certified Public Accountants with Healthcare Expertise
The healthcare industry has myriad rules and regulations, and today’s providers are navigating significant changes in the way they conduct business and care for their patients. Providers must quickly adapt to the changing regulatory environment, and capitalize on emerging opportunities to reduce costs, streamline efficiency, and achieve more coordinated and integrated forms of healthcare delivery.
AAF has spent over four decades providing incisive financial knowledge and strategic management advice to help our clients obtain optimal reimbursements, maintain regulatory compliance, increase cash flow and sustain performance. We understand the complexities of the healthcare industry and offer proven and valuable solutions to help you meet your business goals.
In addition to best-value assurance and exceptional tax expertise, AAFCPAs provides proactive guidance on areas critical to the success of healthcare providers, including:
- Healthcare Consolidation & Coordination of Care
- Data Driven Patient Care
- 340B Pharmacy Program Audits
- Maximizing Reimbursement
- Tracking & Monitoring Risk Based Contracts
- Guidance for FQHCs on Optimizing Reimbursements Under Medicare PPS
- Managed Accounting Solutions: Right-size, outsourced accounting solutions, from cloud-based bookkeeping to high level CFO oversight oversight
- Business Performance, Internal Controls & IT Advisory
- Institutional investment advice, money management, financial planning & consulting, executive deferred compensation & retirement plan consulting, and succession planning solutions
- Fiduciary guidance and investment advisory solutions for employee benefit plan sponsors
- Technical Accounting Advisory: Implementation of new accounting standards, assistance with complex operational and financial transactions, audit preparation
We help healthcare entities achieve their goals and missions, and work collaboratively to provide solutions that drive significant financial and operational improvements to deliver proven results.
What our clients say
“I have been using AAFCPAs to provide audit reporting and consulting services for the Greater New Bedford Community Health Center since 1993 and have always been exceedingly satisfied. Their professional manner and knowledge of the healthcare industry regulations is of great value in our highly regulated industry, especially as it pertains to a community health center.”
Greater New Bedford Community Health Center | Peter C. Georgeopoulos, Former President and CEO