For every business, there is a lot at stake when it comes to tax. Have you ever wondered if you are taking advantage of all available tax benefits to assure you are optimizing your tax liability?
AAF’s holistic approach to tax planning and compliance combines technical knowledge with proactive tax strategies. Our business focused approach to tax planning allows us to customize our advice to each client’s business and financial goals. We focus on preserving cash and maximizing stockholder value.
Here are a few examples of areas that could have a major impact on reducing your tax burden:
- Monitoring and forecasting of income and operations in order to avoid year-end surprises.
- Coordination with internal financial team and external benefit advisors regarding the integration of retirement and other employee benefit plans in a tax advantaged manner.
- Review of historical and current year activity to ensure accuracy and completeness of federal and state filings.
- Identification of tax planning and reporting opportunities, including those associated with non-US operations, where appropriate.
- Review of opportunities to maximize federal and state tax credits.
- Integration with owners’ and/or executives’ personal tax situations.
AAF combines a broad range of tax and industry expertise, including:
- State and local tax (SALT)
- International tax, including expatriate taxation
- Healthcare/Affordable Care Act
- Cost segregation studies
- Domestic Production Activities Deduction (DPAD)
- Interest Charge Domestic International Sales (IC-DISC)
- Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC 740)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Accounting method review
With AAFCPAs, you are not only in compliance with all relevant tax laws, but are also maximizing your financial resources to meet your goals. Our clients conduct their business with the peace of mind that comes from engaging proven, preeminent tax advisors who are committed to remain at the top of their profession.
What Our Clients Say
“Professional, consistent, personable.”
Pro-Link, Inc. | Bruce Seich, CFO & Director of Operations