AAFCPAs’ Zip2CPA Program
AAFCPAs offers a comprehensive program to help accounting professionals accelerate the process of earning their CPA credential!
Most accountants know the CPA credential is one of the highest trust certifications you can achieve in the marketplace. And it’s no secret: passing the CPA exam comes with substantial opportunities for increased earning potential. But the intimidating thought of having to work plus prep for the exam holds many back from pursuing this rewarding stretch goal.
AAFCPAs helps team members successfully manage & accelerate their achievement of becoming a CPA, a significant boost to their personal brands.
AAFCPAs’ Zip2CPA Accelerator Program includes:
- An actively managed work schedule to include study periods alongside hands-on public accounting experience
- Wiley, Surgent, or Becker CPA exam review course enrollment
- Focused coaching and mentoring from an experienced CPA Partner/UMass Lowell Professor. This includes individual attention, planning, and support, as well as consistent and continuous one-on-one meetings
- Peer support from a cohort invested in the same goal as you
- CPA Exams paid for by the firm
- Financial bonus reward for achievement of this Stretch Goal!
Employees are also eligible, if desired, to enroll in the firm’s tailored Graduate Program in partnership with Nichols College, supplemented by AAFCPAs to achieve the necessary 150 hours and a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA).
“In the past, we have supported structured classes and study programs. These don’t work for everyone,” said Jeff Mead, AAFCPAs Audit Partner & UMASS Lowell Professor. “Our Zip2CPA program’s success is driven by one-on-one coaching, tailored to each individual’s needs.”
The CPA credential IS a high-effort and high-risk goal. It is intentionally set above normal standards to attract exponential rewards, opportunities, and experience.
We invest in the advancement of our professionals so we may continue to serve as the best technical and business resource for our clients. Continuous learning is a core value of AAFCPAs.