Audit, Tax & Consulting for Insurance Agencies
Insurance agency executives require reliable financial data, and must interpret this data regularly to run their business effectively.
AAFCPAs has deep knowledge and over 40 years of proven experience providing professional services to insurance agencies. We understand the unique accounting and operational aspects of insurance agencies including: challenges related to revenue recognition, commissions and profit sharing.
In addition to best-value assurance and exceptional tax expertise, AAF provides proactive guidance and advice on areas critical to the success of insurance agencies, including:
- Evaluation of cost reduction strategies
- Calculation of financial ratios and benchmarking
- Analysis of financing options
- Guidance on business processes, IT systems, and performance controls
- Business valuations, transaction strategies, and due diligence on M&A candidates
- Ownership succession planning
- Coordination of business and owner tax planning strategies
AAFCPAs fully understands the complexities of the industry and offers proven solutions to help you meet your business goals. Our clients consider us a best-value CPA firm because we provide that ideal combination of expertise, service, and price.
What our clients say
“AAF professionals have provided Murphy Insurance Agency with excellent service for over a decade. In addition to their expertise and knowledge, they are always accommodating and respond quickly to our questions and concerns. They exemplify the high standards of professionalism that we continually expect. I always enjoy working with the AAF team and would highly recommend them.”
D. Francis Murphy Insurance Agency | LouAnn Law