When you join AAFCPAs, the sky is the limit.
AAFCPAs recognizes and appreciates how hard you’ve worked to get to where you are today. Choosing to work at an accounting & consulting firm that supports your achievements and expands your horizons is invaluable to you and your career. We invest in our team members’ professional training and growth in many ways, including by offering our unique Fast Track to CPA Program, featuring a customized CPA exam review course using Wiley’s CPAExcel, plus a tailored MBA Program in partnership with Nichols College.
We’ll help you pass the CPA exam…
AAFCPAs is pleased to have a partnership with Nichols College that offers a customized CPA exam review course using Wiley’s CPAExcel. This unique program is tailored to respond to employees’ business needs and busy season schedules.
AAFCPAs’ CPA Exam Review Course
- Four-part program covering each of the required CPA exam segments over an 18 month-period (Participate in 1 or all 4 parts of the program.)
- You Are Not Alone: Study Group support for exam preparation
- Learn From the Best: In-person sessions are led by Nichols College accounting faculty; Professors are available via email in between sessions to answer any questions
- Top Content: 12,000 CPA exam practice questions, with full answer rationales
- Bite-Sized Lessons: Master an entire lesson in 30-45 minutes
- Convenient Scheduling: Meet both in-person at AAFCPAs’ headquarters, and/or remotely via ZOOM once per week for 90 minutes
Participants benefit from the opportunity to participate together or remotely based on your personal needs, with the structure of a formalized program to help you stay on track.
We’ll help you earn an MBA…
Juggling coursework and a full-time job can be tough, but there are ways to make it work. Employees who pass all four parts of the exam during this 18-month period are eligible to enroll in AAFCPAs’ custom-designed Nichols graduate program. AAFCPAs has partnered with Nichols College to offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for firm employees.
AAFCPAs and Nichols Customized MBA Program
- Earn the 30 credits required to become a CPA
- Accelerated executive program designed for working professionals
- A convenient combination of online and classroom coursework (in our training room)
- Tailored and flexible to accommodate your full-time job, including busy seasons
- Continue to earn a paycheck and hands-on experience, while earning a graduate degree
- Save time and tuition, and get ahead faster
- Work and School Projects Combine: Classroom study is applied hands-on, immediately in real work settings; and real world experience is taken back to the classroom to reinforce learning
AAFCPAs chose this partnership with Nichols because their top-notch accounting faculty consists entirely of CPAs with extensive professional accounting experience. They understand first-hand the demands on your time. AAFCPAs and Nichols work closely together to accommodate students juggling CPA firm busy seasons, as well as particularly hectic exam or project times.
AAFCPAs attracts “go-getters” who are driven to succeed! The firm is committed to supporting you in conquering a massive goal of attaining your CPA license, and we hope you will embrace this wonderful and unique opportunity. This innovative program is designed to help AAFCPAs team members take the fast track to CPA.