AAFCPAs has partnered with Nichols College to offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for firm employees.
Juggling coursework and a full-time job can be tough, but there are ways to make it work. All AAFCPAs employees are eligible to enroll in AAFCPAs’ custom-designed Nichols MBA graduate program.
AAFCPAs and Nichols Customized MBA Program snapshot:
- Accelerated executive program designed for working professionals
- A convenient online schedule, courses are 90 minute classes once a week for 7 weeks.
- Tailored and flexible to accommodate your full-time job, including busy seasons
- Continue to earn a paycheck and gain hands-on experience, while earning a graduate degree
- Save time and tuition, and get ahead faster with AAFCPAs tuition support and flexible pay options.
- Work and School Projects Combine: Classroom study is applied hands-on, immediately in real work settings; and real world experience is taken back to the classroom to reinforce learning
- Accountants earn the 30 credits required to become a CPA
AAFCPAs chose this partnership with Nichols because their top-notch accounting faculty consists entirely of CPAs with extensive professional accounting experience. They understand first-hand the demands on your time. AAFCPAs and Nichols work closely together to accommodate students juggling CPA firm busy seasons, as well as particularly hectic exam or project times.