AAFCPAs’ Culture Statement
The mission of AAFCPAs is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being for all constituents. This includes our team members, clients, partners, vendors, and communities.
- People Are Our Greatest Asset: We hold ourselves to high standards; accountable to ourselves and our teams. We are human-centric.
- One Firm: Collective interests come before individual and we are in concert with one another. We collaborate.
- Honesty & Integrity: Our team members are highly ethical decision makers who do the right thing.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity: Makes us a better and stronger organization. All are welcome and have a voice.
- Authentic & Open Communication: We respectfully say what we mean and mean what we say. We provide candid feedback with good intentions.
- Hard Work Not Overwork: We serve the right clients. We believe in balance and fully support a flexible workplace so all may thrive.
- Passion: We are go-getters! We give our very best effort! We take initiative to solve problems independently and together.
- Innovation: Our best ideas will come from our people…curious, engaged, creative, always improving.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: We are not afraid to fail. We are continuous learners. We set big goals with clear roles to drive our success.
- Our Team Members Have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent
- Work Is Fun: We are friendly, cooperative, and sincere people who enjoy each other’s company in a supportive collegial environment.
- Live Life Fully: We strive to inspire and encourage everyone we encounter to be the very best they can be professionally and as members of humanity.
We love what we do! We care for others…to serve the right clients with the distinction of excellence. We believe in our worthwhile mission and want to make a positive impact with our work life.
We live them: Focus on the Client, Keep Our Commitments, Continuous Learning, Treat People with Dignity and Respect, Excel, Community Service.
OUR GREATEST PERK IS AMAZING PEOPLE
AAFCPAs HAS A SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
|We care! The members of AAFCPAs are united by a common desire to make a difference with their work. Each day, we give 110% effort because we see and experience how it positively impacts clients, people, communities, and the world. It is enhanced by the feeling of connectivity to 50 years of success that further inspires AAFCPAs to uniquely care and contribute our whole selves to our daily work and endeavors.||We believe business is the conduit for social change! We want to improve the world. We aspire to do so with our actions, which speak louder than words. We hold each other accountable to promote kindness. We lead by example in supporting and encouraging our clients to thrive in their missions. Sharing in AAFCPAs’ continued growth and success, all our constituent’s lives are enriched and enhanced… all of humanity is impacted for the better.||Embracing & encouraging nonprofits that serve people and enrich life in our precious communities will always be part of the firm’s DNA. Many nonprofits lean on us for insight to help them overcome obstacles and thrive in their missions. Our 10% back to nonprofits program ensures that when AAFCPAs grows in success so does our positive impact. We are inspired daily by the passionate achievements we witness from the nonprofit clients we serve. We trust and appreciate each other in a unique and beautiful way.|