AAFCPAs’ Data Analytics & Dashboarding practice leverages specialized skills, state-of-the-art technologies, and proven methodologies to extract, inspect, cleanse, and model data in order to discover meaningful information that supports better decision making.
Are you tapping into the power of the data at your fingertips?
The majority of today’s business leaders realize the value of a data-driven business strategy and are in need of talented individuals to provide insight into the constant stream of collected information. The volume and variety of data available can be overwhelming, and each year there is more and more information to process.
AAFCPAs mobilizes quickly to assist clients in accessing the right data and leveraging technology to make more confident business decisions that drive operational efficiency.
Why choose AAFCPAs?
- AAFCPAs helps clients use data to answer Key Business Questions (KBQs). KBQs are forward-looking questions that establish a framework for what you will do with the insights produced by analytics. They are the questions you have that are central to the overall strategy you are deploying, or considering deploying in the future. We assist clients in defining and prioritizing high-value KBQs in order to bridge the divide between insight and business value.
- Once KBQs are prioritized, we provide guidance on defining the appropriate metrics, or key performance indicators (KPIs), that will inform your decision making.
- We take time to understand how you want your data to interact across the company. We look at the main needs of your business and identify how each piece of the data puzzle works within each specific business function. Again, we work collaboratively with clients to devise unique and custom solutions that ensure data presents a clear path to drive business value.
- We ensure good data in, and good data out. We extract, inspect, and cleanse the data collected, identify gaps in available data, and help to establish procedures and a company-wide culture to overcome poor data governance. This may include an assessment of clients’ processes, methods, and policies in order to enhance data collection.
- We transform your data into value. AAFCPAs’ data analytics team makes your data better organized, and easier for humans and computers to consume. We whittle down the data and make it more manageable. This ultimately increases the efficacy of business processes and accelerates speed to insight.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Improves Data and Analytics – AAFCPAs’ Data Analysts utilize RPA to improve the quality of data. This includes sifting through large amounts of data to identify relevant information, and then structuring and clearly organizing the data making it more meaningful for human controllers.
- RPA helps ensure good quality data, which enables users to:
- Produce accurate reports from your data
- Spend less time fixing, organizing, and putting together the data
- Use your data to forecast future user behavior
- Obtain insight into what is and isn’t working for your business and your customers
- AAFCPAs’ Data Analysts team understand statistical programming languages and has years of experience in spreadsheet tools and database systems. We are critical thinkers who uncover and synthesize connections, and help clients see and understand their data through easy-to-understand dashboards and data visualization models.
- We work collaboratively with the client to devise unique and custom solutions.
- We coordinate with cross functional teams and your other advisors, as appropriate, including your AAFCPAs’ audit team, to identify areas where data optimization may improve operational efficiency and financial profitability.
What challenge can meaningful data help you overcome? What opportunity can meaningful data help you seize?
Data analytics and dashboarding are enabling AAFCPAs’ clients to leverage real-time insights and accelerate fact-based decision making. Clients tell us our value is unbeatable in the market. We deliver the ideal combination of expertise, service, and price.