Katie Belanger, CPA
Katie joined AAF in 2006 upon graduation from Assumption College. Katie’s experience in the nonprofit industry includes social and human service agencies, including multi-service agencies, residential and day treatment agencies, early education and care (EEC) agencies, and private schools. She has extensive experience auditing nonprofit organizations in accordance with Uniform Guidance/Single Audit and Government Auditing Standards as well as those with Massachusetts Uniform Financial Statement filing requirements.
Katie is an in-house trainer on diverse accounting topics. She is an alumna of the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce/Simmons School of Management 2013-2014 Women’s Leadership Program. In 2014, Katie was a recipient of the MSCPA’s Annual Women to Watch Awards, honoring women who have made significant contributions to the accounting profession, their organizations, their community and in the development of women as leaders. She is a founding member and serves as Vice-President of AAF’s Women’s Opportunity Network.
- Bentley University – Master of Science, Accounting
- Assumption College – Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Strong Women Strong Girls, Boston Chapter – Volunteer and Professional Mentor
- AAF’s Women’s Opportunity Network – Vice-President
- Assumption College – Networking Mentor