CPA, CFO, and Consulting Services for Professional Services Firms
As a growth-minded professional services firm, AAFCPAs understands the distinct challenges firm leaders face, such as optimizing pricing for a balance between profitability and competitiveness, effective cash flow management, mitigating financial risks, and managing key performance indicators such as utilization and resource allocation to meet client demands and foster growth. Beyond traditional tax and audit services, we assist in addressing these critical business questions, better positioning clients to strategically reinvest profits to enhance capabilities and ensure a competitive edge in the market.
Our team provides specialized financial and operational solutions designed for the unique needs and opportunities in the professional services industry.
How AAFCPAs Helps Professional Services Firms
Why Professional Service Firms Value AAFCPAs
Depth of Expertise
- In 2023, AAFCPAs celebrated 50 Years of Impact! We’ve expanded from a sole proprietor firm in 1973 to now a top 100 CPA & Consultancy firm in the US with a multi-disciplinary team of 325+ professionals (and growing). This growth is the result of deliberate strategic decision-making and primarily organic expansion. We understand what it takes to achieve financial stability, profitable growth, and long-term success—and we use our experiences & expertise to help clients do the same.
- As you may expect from a Top 100 firm, we have extensive experience navigating complex tax regulations and compliance requirements essential to avoid potential legal and financial issues.
- Beyond traditional Tax & Audit, we provide a full range of services—from IT & Cyber Security, Business Intelligence, and Productivity Improvements to Fractional CFOs & Outsourced Accounting, and Business Transaction Advisory. We possess the depth clients require to scale and align with both current and evolving needs.
Comprehensive Lifecycle Support
- We’ve got you covered from entrepreneurial start-up to growth stage, and exit! In the beginning, entrepreneurial firms must operate lean, and our Outsourced Accounting & Fractional CFO team provides the right resources at the right time to manage compliance and plan for the future. As you grow, we help you discover meaningful insights from your data that supports better decision making. And, if an acquisition or exit is your target, we help you confidently manage and execute buy-side, sell-side, and internal transactions.
- We stay up to date with industry trends, innovation, and emerging best practices in order to bring fresh perspectives and solutions to the table. Our best ideas come from our people…curious, engaged, innovative, always improving.
National and Global Reach
- Even as a regional, independent entity, we keep a vigilant eye on both national and international industry trends and opportunities. Our Managing Partner, a recognized leader in the profession, has been an integral part of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) council since 2011, recently earning the esteemed position of Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors of this 431,000-member association. This involvement has ensured our firm’s direct insight into emerging issues influencing the practice of public accounting—including technology & automation, cybersecurity & data privacy, and the constant stream of regulatory changes.
- Further, as an independent member of PrimeGlobal, the third largest CPA firm association in the world, our clients experience seamless national and global coordination of resources, on an as needed, pay-as-you-use basis. Our clients consider us an attractive alternative to national CPA firms.
Unique Culture & Values
- At AAFCPAs, we continue to build on our unique and authentic people-first culture. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we provide resources to help them reach their full potential. We reward the following behaviors: inclusion, kindness, innovation, growth-mindset, honorable character, work ethic, and client dedication. We have a culture of gratitude and value the unique strengths & contributions from each team member. We believe happy people make happy clients.
According to our clients, our unparalleled value stems from our extensive national proficiency, agility, prompt response time, and commitment to incorporating innovative, technology-driven solutions. Moreover, we prioritize providing equitable pricing and earnest service coupled with complete transparency, which guarantees a rewarding and enduring client relationship.