Audit, Tax & Consulting for the Professional Services Industry
As a growth-minded professional services firm, AAFCPAs understands first-hand the unique business planning and execution challenges faced by our professional services clients. Optimizing employee utilization and managing unpredictable demand are key issues impacting profitability.
AAFCPAs has proven experience delivering best-value audit, tax, and consulting solutions to professional services firms, including: architectural, engineering, management consulting, legal, medical, and outsourced IT firms. AAF fully leverages our knowledgebase to provide meaningful audits, and active guidance on tax and compliance issues.
Tax Compliance & Consulting
- Organization structure to maximize tax benefits for stakeholders
- Partner and partnership tax compliance and planning
- Compensation strategies: wages, distributions, or a combination
- Income leveling: to lower tax brackets
- Expatriate and international tax compliance
- Ongoing review of regulatory changes to determine potential impact
- Continuous tax planning to ensure you are optimizing your tax liability
- Timely and efficient execution of audits, reviews, compilations and preparation of financial statements
- Financial forecasting and projections
- Preparation of Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports
- Internal controls and systems process assurance
Profit Enhancement Solutions
- Evaluation of cost reduction strategies
- Examination of financial and personnel resource allocations
- Calculation of financial ratios and benchmarking to industry peer organizations
- Analysis of financing options
- Guidance on business processes, IT systems, and performance controls
- Business valuations, transaction strategies, and due diligence on M&A candidates
- Ownership succession planning
AAF has been helping sophisticated, privately-owned companies succeed since our founding in 1973. Our depth within the professional services industry makes us uniquely qualified to deliver solutions and insights that drive efficiencies, and optimize productivity and profitability. AAF invests in relationships and takes the time to fully listen to your unique needs before presenting recommendations. Our clients consider us an exceptional value CPA and consulting firm because we provide the ideal combination of expertise, service and price.