AAFCPAs’ team of consultants, including experienced CFOs and data analysts, possess a wide range of expertise in providing comprehensive financial planning and analysis services. With their deep knowledge in financial accounting, budgeting, strategic planning, risk management, data analysis, communication, and industry-specific insights, our consultants are well-equipped to deliver expert financial planning and analysis solutions tailored to our clients’ unique needs.
Specific steps and details of the FP&A process may vary depending on the organization’s size, industry, and specific requirements. However, the overall approach remains consistent in terms of goal setting & establishing key business questions (KBQs), budgeting, forecasting, data analysis, performance monitoring, and continuous improvement.
- Our multidisciplinary team of consultants possesses unique skills to interpret financial statements, forecast future performance, align financial plans with business strategy, manage risks, utilize technology, and effectively communicate financial information to stakeholders.
- Our coordinated team of auditors, consulting CFOs & controllers, process automation architects, and data analysts drive finance function digitization and elevate analytics to the next level—from historical and descriptive analytics to predictive and prescriptive analytics. Our depth allows us to leverage data analytics and robotic process automation techniques to extract insights from financial data, answer KBQs, and support budgeting and forecasting processes.
- We help leaders identify, quantify, and report on metrics beyond core financials—change in cash, for example, or orders shipped per month, or total number of customers.
- We incorporate powerful data visualization tools into our FP&A solutions to empower businesses to unlock the full potential of their financial data, enabling them to gain deeper insights, make informed decisions, and effectively communicate financial information across the organization.
- Our solutions are ‘right-sized’ to meet the needs of our diverse clients and their available resources.
Our clients need support beyond financial statements, not only in understanding what all the data means, but more importantly in solving critical business challenges. In this environment, AAFCPAs delivers forward-thinking, big-picture insights to clients that will help position them better for the future.
Talk to Our Team