Strategic Financial Planning & Analysis: Customize Your Financial Strategy and Data Visualization
AAFCPAs works with clients seeking support and smart ways to visualize and analyze their data to provide timely and actionable insights.
To achieve this, we leverage our deep human capital expertise, industry-leading processes, and advanced systems to provide clients with customized dashboard insights that enhance and optimize performance.
As a result, clients can dive into their data, working with our team to analyze and arrange the information in such a way that provides actionable business insight that is understandable.
Visualize your data, drive KPI improvements.
Automate insightful reports.
Easily share with your decision-making team.
Consulting CFOs and Data Analysts help derive meaning
Expert Financial Knowledge
AAFCPAs offers a team of experienced CFOs and Data analysts.
AAFCPAs’ team of consultants, including experienced CFOs and data analysts, possess a wide range of expertise in providing comprehensive financial planning and analysis services. With their deep knowledge in financial accounting, budgeting, strategic planning, risk management, data analysis, communication, and industry-specific insights, our consultants are well-equipped to deliver expert financial planning and analysis solutions tailored to our clients’ unique needs.
Our Proven Approach
We guide you through the journey, providing robust support and enhancing your overall financial health.
Specific steps and details of the FP&A process may vary depending on the organization’s size, industry, and specific requirements.
However, the overall approach remains consistent in terms of goal setting & establishing key business questions (KBQs), budgeting, forecasting, data analysis, performance monitoring, and continuous improvement.
What Sets Us Apart?
AAFCPAs delivers forward-thinking, big-picture insights that help position clients for a better future.
- Our multidisciplinary team of consultants possess unique skills to interpret financial statements, forecast future performance, align financial plans with business strategy, manage risks, utilize technology, and effectively communicate financial information to stakeholders.
- Our coordinated team of auditors, consulting CFOs & controllers, process automation architects, and data analysts drive finance function digitization and elevate analytics to the next level—from historical and descriptive analytics to predictive and prescriptive analytics. Our depth allows us to leverage data analytics and robotic process
automation techniques to extract insights from financial
data, answer KBQs, and support budgeting and forecasting processes.
- We help leaders identify, quantify, and report on metrics beyond core financials—change in cash, for example, orders shipped per month, or program impact.
- We incorporate powerful cloud-based data visualization tools into our FP&A solutions to empower users to unlock the full potential of their financial data, enabling them to gain deeper insights, make informed decisions, and effectively communicate financial information across the organization.
- Our solutions are ‘right sized’ to meet the needs of our diverse clients and their available resources.
Our clients need support beyond financial statements, not only in understanding what all the data means, but more importantly in solving critical business challenges. In this environment, AAFCPAs delivers forward-thinking, big-picture insights to clients that will help position them better for the future.