Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We know there is no single formula for improving diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging applicable to every company, industry, or environment. However, we believe openly sharing our actions in the spirit of collaboration will help our community achieve their goals faster than any organization could on its own.
…to have a workforce that is as diverse as the clients we serve and a workplace that embraces the talents, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all employees, fosters inclusion, requires respect, and promotes equal opportunities to achieve one’s full potential.
AAFCPAs’ DEI Journey
AAFCPAs‘ DEI Committee is dedicated to developing and executing a working, sustainable strategic plan in support of our DEI Mission. We evaluate our strategic plan annually to ensure we focus resources to best serve our employees and society Read our Charter.>>
AAFCPAs’ Impact Report
AAFCPAs is pleased to introduce and share our third annual Impact Report, which outlines the firm’s 2022 actions and 2023/2024 goals as it relates to AAFCPAs’ Social Purpose: We believe business is the conduit for social change! We want to improve the world. We aspire to do so with our actions, which speak louder than words. We hold each other accountable to promote kindness.
AAFCPAs’ 2023-2024 Goals
- Increase our workforce’s feelings of inclusion and belonging
- Increase our workforce diversity
- Ensure our goals and actions are sustainable and there is accountability
- Increase firm-wide engagement
Work in Action
- Courageous Conversations Lunch & Learn Series & DEI-Focused Learning & Development
- E3 Intern Accelerator, Urban Community College Program
- An active voice in the community
- Women’s Opportunity Network
- DEI Teams Channel, Quarterly eNewsletter, and Anonymous Comment Submission Form
“Are you greater than the sun
that shines on everyone:
Black, Brown, Yellow, Red, and White,
the sun does not discriminate.”
– Sara Ting, The Sun Poem