Audit, Tax & Consulting for Physicians & Private Practice
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) and its potential effects on physician practices are wide-ranging. Physicians are facing problematic and decreasing reimbursements, liability / defensive medicine pressures and an increasingly burdensome regulatory environment.
There is still a great deal of uncertainty surrounding the ACA, and it is vital that physicians monitor developments around the implementation of these critical provisions. AAFCPA’s pragmatic guidance focuses on adapting to the changing regulatory environment, while also capitalizing on the opportunities that are being created.
AAF provides proactive audit, assurance, tax and advisory solutions for Physicians & Private Practices, including:
- Customized and pragmatic tax planning based on your unique business and financial goals
- Strategic management advice on long-term planning
- Value-based reimbursement program guidance
- Evaluation of reimbursement levels, budgeting and forecasting
- Benchmarking, trend analysis and best practices
- Preparing & analyzing interim cost reports and financial status reports
- Consulting on strategic growth plans and evaluating new care models and ventures
- Evaluating facility expansion plans and guidance on financing
- Evaluating productivity and incentive compensation plans
- Offering internal control reviews for “best practices”
- Managed Accounting Solutions: Right-size, outsourced accounting solutions, from cloud-based bookkeeping to high level CFO oversight oversight
- Business Performance, Internal Controls & IT Advisory
- Institutional investment advice, money management, financial planning & consulting, executive deferred compensation & retirement plan consulting, and succession planning solutions
- Fiduciary guidance and investment advisory solutions for employee benefit plan sponsors
- Technical Accounting Advisory: Implementation of new accounting standards, assistance with complex operational and financial transactions, audit preparation
AAF has spent four decades providing incisive financial knowledge and strategic management advice to help our clients obtain optimal reimbursements, maintain regulatory compliance, increase cash flow and sustain performance. AAF understands the complexities of the healthcare industry and offers proven and valuable solutions to help you meet your business goals.