Vassilis is a highly-skilled IT professional with proven expertise in business process improvement and change management, information systems gap analyses, cyber security and IT risk assessments, systems selection & implementation, IT auditing, and special attestation reporting (SSAE 18 and SOC 2).
Vassilis performs comprehensive and thorough reviews of technology systems and environments and advises clients on how to use technology to best achieve business goals and objectives. He elicits input from stakeholders at all levels of the organizational hierarchy in order to thoroughly evaluate business performance across functional boundaries. He analyzes current and potential business and IT processes to identify clear opportunities for improvement, which may include streamlining and automation, productivity increases, strategic alignment and cost reductions.
Vassilis has vast knowledge of product lifecycle management processes and operations concentrating in cloud solutions, analytics, mobile technologies, social media platforms, and security. He has proven success in guiding clients and teams to solve technical challenges and provide practical, business-focused advice and solutions. Vassilis provides hands-on and structured training programs, ensuring that processes, controls and technologies are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, and that the lasting benefits of change are achieved.
- Brandeis University – Master of Computer Science
- Northeastern University – Bachelor of Computer Science
- AAFCPAs 2021 CFO Survey Report: Insights from CFOs on Data Use
- AAFCPAs eBook: Best Practices for Reducing IT & Cyber Risks
- Boston Chapter of the BMW Car Club of America – Instructor, High Performance Driving School & Advanced Driving Skills School for Newly Licensed Teens
- West Suburban YMCA – Youth Basketball Coach