Education Services CPA & Advisory
Educational Service Organizations play a key role in the economic and efficient delivery of a wide range of educational support and program services. Their sustainability lies in making ongoing strategic decisions that account for both mission impact and financial viability.
AAFCPAs has significant experience working with Educational Service Organizations on a local and national level, including experience with diverse private, federal and state funders of these programs.
In addition to best-value assurance and exceptional tax expertise, AAF provides proactive guidance on areas critical to the success of educational service organizations, including:
- Guidance on internal control best practices for national, and multi-site programs
- Identifying cost-saving measures
- Evaluating overhead structure
- Adapting financing options to anticipate your changing needs
- Presenting ratios and benchmarking to other educational service organizations
- Advice on upcoming regulatory changes to determine potential impact
- Evaluation of financial and personnel resource allocations
- Advice on tax-exempt bonds and other tax credit financing programs
- Financial training for trustees, management and personnel
- Managed Accounting Solutions: Right-size, outsourced accounting solutions, from cloud-based bookkeeping to high level CFO oversight oversight
- Business Performance, Internal Controls & IT Advisory
- Institutional investment advice, money management, financial planning & consulting, executive deferred compensation & retirement plan consulting, and succession planning solutions
- Fiduciary guidance and investment advisory solutions for employee benefit plan sponsors
- Technical Accounting Advisory: Implementation of new accounting standards, assistance with complex operational and financial transactions, audit preparation
AAF serves diverse education clients spanning educational services organizations, higher education, charter schools and charter management organizations, independent schools, and chapter 766 schools. Our extensive experience within the education industry makes us uniquely qualified to serve you.
AAF understands the education industry and its particular business and operational challenges, including funding and regulatory issues. AAF will provide pragmatic recommendations beyond compliance, guided by you and the strategic interests of your agency.
Our clients consider us a best-value CPA firm because we provide that ideal combination of expertise, service, and price.