Assurance, Tax, Accounting, and Advisory for Life Sciences Companies
AAFCPAs has extensive expertise providing assurance, tax, accounting, and advisory solutions for small to mid-sized life sciences companies. We are deeply familiar with the unique operational and financial challenges you face all within a complex regulatory environment. Our professionals are experienced in all stages of your growth journey, from early-stage businesses seeking venture capital, to those undertaking public offerings. Our client base includes a significant representation of private equity and venture-backed equity investors, and our experience adds efficiencies and value.
Our integrated service approach provides our clients with functional expertise, industry knowledge, and specialized services to help them overcome financial challenges and take advantage of valuable opportunities.
How may we help you?
Why Choose AAFCPAs?
- AAFCPAs’ team of 300+ multi-disciplinary professionals includes CPAs, Consulting Tax Attorneys, Consulting CFOs & Controllers, Data Analysts, Business Process, and IT Security Professionals, as well as Wealth Advisors. Our specialists come together quickly to help you persevere through the complexity of running a sustainable, high-performing organization in today’s business world.
- Our team includes senior professionals with Big 4 and national firm experience. They have advised mid-sized, multinational SEC registrants and bring “lessons learned” to emerging companies navigating the accounting and tax complexities of revenue recognition, development costs, share based compensation, and complex equity or debt structures in venture capital transactions.
- And while our ideas and experience are “big,” we pride ourselves on the fact that we are a locally grown firm that has expanded into a nationwide reach.
- AAFCPAs’ diverse tax expertise is delivered by seasoned advisors with years of proven experience advising start-ups, venture-back companies, and companies expanding across the country and the globe with complex multistate, cross-border, international accounting, and taxation issues. We are deeply familiar with tax credits, deductions, incentives, and other strategies to help companies grow and preserve cash.
- Many of AAFCPAs’ start-up and emerging growth companies leverage our Managed Accounting & Advisory Solutions practice to achieve their finance function. AAFCPAs provides right-sized, outsourced accounting & advisory solutions, from cloud-based transactional accounting to high level CFO deliverables designed to optimize the modern finance function, and efficiently address your most critical financial processes.
- If an exit is what you’re eyeing, you may access our Business Transaction Advisory team, which advises clients managing and executing buy-side, sell-side, private equity, and internal transactions. We help clients make informed decisions and execute transactions through all stages of the deal cycle.
- We provide cost effective in-house tax solutions for companies that have gone public or are on the path to IPO, many of which the audit firm is unable to provide. These services include corporate income and sales/use tax advisory and compliance, preparation of tax provision workpapers and related financial statement footnotes, and stock option modeling upon request for executives and founders. (We do not audit publicly traded companies.)
- As an independent member of PrimeGlobal, the third largest CPA firm association in the world, our clients experience seamless national and global coordination of resources, on an as needed, pay-as-you-use basis. Our clients consider us an attractive alternative to national CPA firms.
Massachusetts is home to the most verdant and productive life sciences ecosystem in the world. AAFCPAs is uniquely positioned to provide you with the close personal attention of our executive level professionals and help you continue to position your company to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
Contact Our Life Sciences Team