AAFCPAs offers careers for Fractional CFOs, Controllers, Accounting Managers, Senior & Staff Accountants
AAFCPAs is a growing firm that embodies a “people first” culture. We believe that happy team members equal happy clients. We have a culture of gratitude and prioritize employee wellbeing. AAFCPAs’ dynamic Outsourced Accounting & Fractional CFO practice provides advisory and right-sized, outsourced accounting solutions, from cloud-based accounting to high level CFO deliverables designed to optimize the modern finance function, and efficiently address clients’ most critical financial processes. Team members work with multiple clients through a hybrid, team-centered, work model, working from the office or from home, providing services and consulting that meets the clients’ needs. Professional development, growth, flexibility, and collaboration are central to how our teams operate and work together.
Do you love diversity of work? Do you want career growth within a collaborative team? Do you enjoy technology and how it helps us work efficiently? Do you enjoy helping companies grow? If you want to be a part of a dynamic growth team and have a portfolio of diverse clients, we may be the right path for you.
Careers in Outsourced Accounting at AAFCPAs provide:
- A Team-based approach to address clients’ diverse needs by right-sizing engagement
- The ability to leverage tasks to lower-level resources, including a robust team of accounting professionals at the Controller, Accounting Manager, Senior and Staff Accountant levels, whom are all supported by professional administrative personnel
- Access to the resources of a multi-disciplinary team of 300+ professionals
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and continuous process improvement to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, accessibility, security, and control
- Opportunities to share your expertise with diverse clients, with a variety of needs. Never be bored or stagnate.
- Exposure to nonprofits, growth-staged, and/or mature commercial businesses – in emerging and established industries (including Cannabis)
- Confidence you are delivering services of the highest standard (AAFCPAs adheres to the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct)
- Tools to help you stay up to date on market and industry trends with our in-house Learning & Development Department
- Flexibility! Define your terms: full time, part time, and flexible work arrangements; in person, remote, or hybrid
What’s Unique and Awesome?
Search Open Positions
Outsourced Accounting & Advisory
Not ready? Become an Insider.