Gregory Bielski is the Chief Financial Officer of AAFCPAs (Westborough, Boston, Wellesley, MA), and responsible for executing the financial strategy of the firm.
Greg is a sophisticated CFO with strategic vision, a forward-looking mindset and a strong financial and operational skill set. He is highly collaborative, analytical, and adaptive to new technologies. His financial acumen and diverse talents will contribute to and guide the firm’s future sustainable growth.
Greg joined AAFCPAs with 30 years’ comprehensive financial management experience. He has served as a CFO and finance executive for entrepreneurial commercial businesses and has a proven track record of strengthening financial reporting, streamlining operations and driving profitability. In addition, Greg has demonstrated success at: controlling costs & expenses, optimizing tax, managing compliance & financial risks, and optimizing IT performance & data security for growth companies in the middle market.
Greg serves his community by volunteering as Chair of the Membership Involvement Committee for Financial Executives International (FEI) – Boston Chapter, and serves as Treasurer for the Broomstones Curling Club in Wayland, MA.
- Chief Financial Officer – Kirkland, Albrecht & Frederickson, LLC
- Chief Financial Officer – LGC&D LLP
- Chief Financial Officer – Lenbrook America Corp
- Accounting Manager – Green Market Services Company
- Accounting Manager – Eldred Wheeler, Inc.
- Controller – NAD (USA) Inc.
- Bentley University – Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Dean’s List
Professional and Civic Associations
- The Boston Chapter of Financial Executives International (FEI-Boston)
- The Massachusetts Society of CPAs
- FEI-Boston – Chair of Membership Involvement Committee
- Broomstones Curling Club – Treasurer and Volunteer, Wayland, MA