Information continues to emerge as a result of the monumental Tax Cuts & Jobs Act. For privately-held companies, the TCJA impacts your financial statements, operating model, liquidity, investments and capital, and people. For individuals, the TCJA impacts personal withholdings, charitable giving, family & education, retirement, and estate planning.
AAFCPAs is pleased to offer a timely, 3-Part Webinar Series featuring some of the most significant TCJA changes and their potential impact on tax planning.
2018 Year-End Tax Planning for Individuals & Families
October 25th, 9-10am | Now Available OnDemand >>
- The impact of new regulations, including:
- The new withholding tables
- The Child Tax Credit
- Standard and itemized deductions
- State tax exemptions, and caps
- Watching out for AMT triggers
- The cap on state taxes
- The Sec. 199A deduction for qualified business income, also known as the “flow through deduction”
- The impact on Personal Financial Planning, including:
- Estate planning
- Charitable planning
We will provide ample time at the end of each session to allow attendees to ask AAFCPAs’ Tax Advisors & Wealth Strategists any burning questions.
Speakers for this session include: