AAFCPAs Shares Valuable Tax Insights in 2017 Year-End Corporate and Individual Tax Planning Webinar
AAFCPAs presented this webinar on Tuesday, November 14th from 12-1pm in a live, 1-hour corporate and individual tax planning session.
As you are aware, there is potential for dramatic changes in Federal and State tax law on the horizon which, more than ever, requires a multi-year approach to tax planning.
AAFCPAs’ Richard Weiner, CPA, MST, Bella Amigud, CPA, and Josh England, JD, LLM provide business owners, finance executives, and their business advisors with valuable information so you may efficiently plan for the upcoming tax season and retain tax benefits to which you are entitled.
Watch Webinar OnDemand>> and please share with anyone who may benefit.
This business tax webinar covers:
- Current and anticipated tax law, as well as corresponding planning tips.
- Recommendations for analyzing your 2017 and 2018 tax situation.
- Federal, state & local, and international tax-saving strategies.
- A review of the growing trends in state taxation.
- Key considerations for individual tax planning in 2017 and 2018, including integrating business tax with owners’ and/or executives’ personal tax situations.
Complimentary Live Webinar
Tuesday, November 14 2017 | 12:00 – 1:00pm