AAFCPAs’ Nonprofit Revenue Recognition Guidance Webinar, presented live on Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018, is now available 24/7 via our website. Access the recording OnDemand Here: https://www.aafcpa.com/webinar/aafcpas-nonprofit-revenue-recognition-guidance-webinar/
For your convenience, you may download the slides from the May 23rd presentation here: http://info.aafcpa.com/webinar-2018-rev-rec-np
AAFCPAs’ Matt Hutt, CPA, CGMA, Courtney McFarland, CPA, MSA and Emily Donnelly provide nonprofit finance executives with an understanding of how the new standard could impact revenue recognition and company policies, and what they should be doing now to prepare for adoption.
This Revenue Recognition Webinar covers:
- An overview of the key provisions and impact areas of these standards on common types of revenues specific to nonprofits, including: tuition, membership dues, licenses, and health care revenues.
- Guidance on how to identify if your contract or grant falls under this new revenue recognition standard, or if it should be treated as a contribution under Topic 958-605.
- Effective dates and transition guidance.
- Practical considerations and challenges to IT systems and processes.
- Lessons learned from early adopters.
- Guidance on where you should be in the process for a successful 2019 implementation, and action you should take now.
AAFCPAs provides live and OnDemand webinars for busy executives so you may benefit from our knowledge & insights whenever and wherever you may need it. Our library of Webinars OnDemand and AAFCPAs Blog are available 24/7 on aafcpa.com.