Watch Now: Individual & Family Tax & Wealth Preservation
Tax planning is a critical challenge—especially in times of legislative and economic uncertainty. In this recorded webinar, AAFCPAs Tax Advisors will provide clients and friends with information on what they need to consider now to optimize their 2022 and beyond tax position.
Topics Covered Include:
- Tax compliance readiness
- Key considerations from the new Inflation Reduction Act
- Tax advantages of Health Saving and Flexible Spending accounts
- Self Employed retirement plans
- Child related tax breaks
- Tax strategies related to your estate plan
- Tax-savvy donations and maximizing deductions
- Minimizing the taxation of retirement plan distributions
- And much more!
(L-R) Richard Weiner, CPA, MST (Moderator), Daniel Seaman, CPA, Stacie Field, CPA, MBA, Chris Consoletti, Esq., and Jonathan Bloom
Learn more about all of AAFCPAs’ other 2022 tax webinars here: 2022 Year-End Tax Planning & Compliance for Privately Held Companies and 2022 Year-End Tax Planning & Compliance for Cannabis Businesses.