Year End Cannabis Business Tax Planning
In this live webinar, AAFCPAs’ Cannabis Practice Leaders covered Federal & State tax planning strategies for cannabis businesses. Listen to hear what you may need to consider now to optimize your 2022 tax position.
Topics Covered Include:
- Key considerations for Tax Compliance Readiness
- 280E Tax key considerations, and the impact of states’ decoupling
- Understanding applicable Tax Credits & Incentives, including the Employee Retention Credit and Credits offered in the new Inflation Reduction Act
- Multistate tax compliance, and streamlining to reduce administrative burden & costs
- How tax impacts decisions about mergers, acquisitions, or divestiture
- And much more!
Watch this Webinar OnDemand:
(L-R) Dave Gravel, CPA, Dave McManus, CPA, CGMA, Tomás A. Pueyo, Jr., CPA, MSA, Joshua England, LLM, Esq., and Scott Posnick, CMA