Multistate tax compliance
Can We Simplify State Tax Compliance for You?
We know expanding your nexus footprint across state lines—or from across the ocean—takes a partner who understands the complexities created by expansive state tax regulations. AAFCPAs combines tax expertise and state-of-the art technology to deliver multistate tax compliance so you may focus on growth.
AAFCPAs’ State Tax Compliance solutions include:
- Multistate income tax return filings for corporations, partnerships, individuals and trusts
- Sales & Use Tax registration, return filing and exemption certificate management
- Advance payment calculations for sales tax and marijuana retail tax
- Correspondence / Notice Management / Audits
- Voluntary disclosures
We don’t just manage your tax compliance — we help you streamline processes, facilitate business growth and geographic reach, and reduce administrative burden & costs.
AAFCPAs helps clients mitigate exposure, manage effective tax rates, handle correspondence with tax jurisdictions, and prepare for that unavoidable and dreadful audit.
Other Areas of SALT Expertise
- Tax Nexus, Apportionment Analysis
- M&A Tax Due Diligence
- Pass-through Entity Taxes
- Economic Development Incentives
- Tax Credits (Research Credits, Investment Tax Credits, Jobs Credits, etc.)
- Business Registration/Licenses
- Payroll tax issues related to remote employees/telecommuters
- Property Taxes
- Unclaimed Property