In 2020, tax planning is more complicated than usual. It may be daunting to understand brackets and rates, where and when to retire, capital gains, and what to do with retirement plans. In this 1 hour webinar, AAFCPAs Tax & Wealth Advisors cover what taxpayers need to know for 2020 year-end, as well as year-round tax strategies to retain earnings and ensure compliance.
2020 Year-End Tax Planning for Individuals, Families, and Trusts
Recorded November 5, 2020
- Richard Weiner, CPA, MST, Tax Partner
- Josh England, LLM, Esq. Partner & Consulting Tax Attorney
- Daniel Seaman, CPA, Senior Tax Manager
- Chris Consoletti, Esq., Consulting Tax Attorney
- Jonathan Bloom, CFP®, Wealth Advisor, AAFCPAs Wealth Management
- What is the SECURE Act, and how does it affect your retirement?
- What is the impact of the CARES Act on tax planning?
- Accelerate or defer income
- Maximize or bunch deductions
- Time capital gains or losses
- Incorporate tax planning into your estate plan
- Insight from AAFCPAs Wealth Management
- Answers to burning questions in our interactive Q&A