Webinar: 2018 Year-End Tax Planning for Privately-Held Companies (Part 1)
Information continues to emerge as a result of the monumental Tax Cuts & Jobs Act. For privately-held companies, the TCJA impacts your financial statements, operating model, liquidity, investments and capital, and people. For individuals, the TCJA impacts personal withholdings, charitable giving, family & education, retirement, and estate planning.
AAFCPAs is pleased to offer a timely, 3-Part Webinar Series featuring some of the most significant TCJA changes and their potential impact on tax planning.
2018 Year-End Tax Planning for Privately-Held Companies (Part 1)
October 17th, 9-10am | Now Available OnDemand >>
AAFCPAs will provide guidance on:
- How the decrease in tax rate impacts choice of entity
- The impact of new regulations, including:
- Meals & entertainment
- Limited interest deduction
- Depreciation changes
- Uniform Capitalization (UNICAP)
- Accounting method change procedures, and Form 3115, Application for Change in Accounting Method
- Taxability of qualified fringe benefits
- Changes in cash basis limits
- And more…
- Repatriation tax on foreign earnings, or Sec. 965
We will provide ample time at the end of each session to allow attendees to ask AAFCPAs’ Tax Advisors & Wealth Strategists any burning questions.
Speakers for this session include: