AAFCPAs’ Richard Weiner, CPA, MST, Bella Amigud, CPA, and Josh England, JD, LLM provide business owners, finance executives, and their business advisors with valuable information so you may efficiently plan for the upcoming tax season and retain tax benefits to which you are entitled.
This business tax webinar covers:
- Current and anticipated tax law, as well as corresponding planning tips.
- Recommendations for analyzing your 2017 and 2018 tax situation.
- Federal, state & local, and international tax-saving strategies.
- A review of the growing trends in state taxation.
- Key considerations for individual tax planning in 2017 and 2018, including integrating business tax with owners’ and/or executives’ personal tax situations.