AAFCPAs Richard Weiner, Julie Chevalier, and Josh England provided business owners, executives, and their business advisors with an essential overview of 2016’s top year-end tax planning tips, as well as recommendations for on-going, year-round planning.
In this 1-hour professional development webinar, AAFCPAs tax advisors provided attendees with an understanding of the key areas that could have a major impact on reducing your tax burden this year, while supporting long range goals.
This on-demand webinar covers
- Recommendations for making the most of 2016 year-end adjustments;
- Tax provisions extended through 2019;
- Tangible property regulations;
- The impact election results may have on future tax planning
- Economic Nexus: In what states may you have to file?
- The potential liability or benefit caused by states adopting a Market-Based Sourcing sales apportionment methodology;
- Current developments in state methodology changes;
- The potential impact of commerce through online retailers, such as Amazon.com
Individual & Family Taxation:
- New tax return deadlines affecting the 2016 filing season;
- Family wealth planning;
- Capital gain deferral or savings techniques;
- Reporting of foreign assets;
- What the IRS is doing about identity theft.