Understand Employee Stock Option Issues
Live Webinar: Employee Stock Options: Tackling Complex Tax, Accounting and Valuation Challenges
Jeffrey Mead, CPA, Partner at AAFCPAs, in collaboration with Strafford Publications, Inc., will present Employee Stock Options: Tackling Complex Tax, Accounting and Valuation Challenges. This lively webinar will provide corporate tax professionals with a detailed review of the IRS rules and financial accounting standards that impact the reporting, issuance and receipt of employee stock options. Jeff will be joined by co-presenter Raphael Meyara, CEO and Co-Founder of AlgoValue.
Many companies use employee stock option plans to compensate, retain, and attract employees. These plans have unique tax, accounting and valuation rules which fall under close scrutiny by the SEC and other regulatory agencies.
Jeffrey and Raphael will explore these and other relevant issues:
- Qualified vs. nonqualified options
- Tax and financial statement treatment of options
- Valuation and audit considerations
- Recent controversies at Facebook and other companies
Tuesday, March 17th, 2015
1:00 pm – 2:50 pm EDT
- Jeffrey Mead, CPA, Partner, AAFCPAs
- Raphael Meyara, CEO and Co-Founder, AlgoValue