AAFCPAs Sponsors Capital Solutions Panel for Small Business Growth
AAFCPAs will be sponsoring and moderating Capital Solutions for Small Business Growth, a live event presented by the Smaller Business Association of New England (SBANE).
AAF believes that small businesses should be fully aware of the possible benefits of utilizing non-traditional sources of financing. Capital Solutions for Small Business Growth will feature a panel of chief executive officers and owners of companies who will discuss how they utilized and benefited from the capital resources of Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation (MGCC). The lively panel discussion will be moderated by AAFCPAs Co-Managing Partner Carla McCall.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
11:30 am – 1:45 pm
6 Billings Street
Randolph, MA 02368
Welcome and Introductions:
- Larry Andrews, President, Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation, Boston MA
- Carla McCall, CPA, CGMA, Co-Managing Partner, AAFCPAs, Westborough MA
- David Slutz, CEO, Precix Inc., New Bedford MA
- George Montilio, President, Montilio’s Bakery, Brockton, Braintree and Quincy MA
- Marc Badia, CEO, Pharmasol, Easton MA
- Tony Chen, President, Savio Lighting, Inc., Needham MA
- $55 SBANE Members / $75 Non-members