Global Tax Planning & Compliance for US-based Companies Entering Foreign Markets
US companies that venture into international markets may encounter tax issues that could result in significant unanticipated tax liabilities. AAFCPAs leverages our deep bench of tax expertise and resources to ensure you may expand your global footprint with confidence that you are taking the optimal tax position.
AAFCPAs advises clients on issues impacting international tax liability, including:
- Tax efficient business entity structuring of US operations, including choice of entity
- Review of tax treaty considerations, and maximization of treaty benefits
- Transfer pricing methodologies, including interest, royalties, and management service agreements
- Permanent establishment considerations
- Withholding tax on dividends, interests, and other payments
- Certification of tax residency
- Repatriation of profits to parent company
- Foreign asset & foreign bank account reporting (FBAR)
- Forecasting the impact of the ever-evolving IRS tax code and US federal tax compliance
- State Tax Nexus & Apportionment
- Streamlining Multistate Tax Compliance
- Employee relocation and expatriate taxation
- Social Security and employee benefits
- Planning & Compliance with Foreign-Derived Intangible Income (FDII) and Global Intangible Low Tax Income (GILTI), including high tax exception
- Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Corporation (IC-DISC) – No foreign presence required
- Personal Income Tax Planning & Compliance for Individuals with US Federal and State Income Tax Liability
- Tax Exposure Due Diligence for Business Transactions
- Fractional CFO & Outsourced Accounting
Why choose AAFCPAs?
- AAFCPAs’ diverse international tax expertise is delivered by seasoned advisors with years of proven experience advising start-ups, venture-back companies, and global companies expanding into foreign markets with complex cross-border, international accounting and taxation issues.
- AAFPCAs has extensive accounting & tax expertise advising “nonresident aliens” and expatriates working abroad.
- AAFCPAs is considered an attractive alternative to national CPA firms. We are big enough to have significant expertise, while keeping partners and managers connected to our clients. This is a significant difference between AAFCPAs and larger, national firms. We have access to the highest level of skill, while remaining quick and responsive through local decision-making.
- As an independent member of PrimeGlobal, the third largest CPA firm association in the world, our clients experience seamless national and global coordination of tax resources, on an as-needed, pay-as-you-use basis. We have tax resources positioned in and are acutely familiar with the jurisdictions you are entering.
- At AAFCPAs, we offer easy-to-use, secure applications to facilitate the collection, storage, and transfer of documents. We also ensure clear communication of expectations, including reminder emails and regular check-ins.
- AAFCPAs helps clients understand the tax ramifications of their financial decisions before you make them—especially in today’s tax environment which is complex and constantly changing. AAFCPAs’ experienced tax consultants are vigilant through extensive research and real-time monitoring. We keep pace with current regulations so you don’t have to, and we help you and your organization decide the best direction based on your circumstances and objectives.
- We have earned a stellar reputation in serving US companies entering global markets and are able to make an immediate, positive impact so you may hit the ground running!