AAFCPAs is a premier provider of SOC reports for service organizations that must provide assurance about their systems to users. AAF has a team of dedicated professionals with extensive experience advising a variety of service organizations. Our team members have a deep understanding of internal controls from a design, implementation and testing perspective.
Obtaining a SOC report demonstrates that your organization has the proper controls in place to give your customers valuable peace of mind.
We advise clients on how to transition to the enhanced COSO 2013 Framework, and better manage elevated expectations regarding internal control processes. We have a proven method for producing SOC reports that results in both a report that is clear and concise, and actionable feedback to help improve your internal control environment.
- SOC 1 / SSAE 18 (Formerly SSAE 16, SAS 70)
- SOC 2
- SOC 2 +
- SOC 2 + HITRUST
- AT- C 205 Attest Examination
- AT-C 315 Compliance Attestation
- SOC for Cybersecurity
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Over 180 SOC reports are performed and assessed each year, which means we have the expertise to understand your unique needs and provide a streamlined service.
- We have a mature and highly efficient process developed from years of experience.
- We don’t sell you on automated tools that allegedly bring efficiencies. We recognize these reports require dialog to identify and document the controls.
- We have a highly experienced, dedicated attestation reporting team. Everyone on the team has at least 15 years of related work experience.
- AAFCPAs helps you meet your contractual obligations without an obtrusive process.
- AAFCPAs has attestation report clients throughout New England, across the US, and in Europe.
- Our reports are used by national CPA firms, banks, and very large organizations (insurance companies, investment firms, and airlines).
- State-of-the-art workflow software and processes ensure we stay on track with steps, tasks, and milestones, and clients realize efficiencies in managing requests for information elements and checkpoints.
As you can see first hand, our clients consider us an exceptional-value CPA and consulting firm! Contact AAFCPAs today to discuss your company’s needs at email@example.com or 508.366.9100, or through the profile link on the right hand side of the page.