Business Valuation Services
As a business owner or investor, having an accurate and realistic understanding of the value of your business or the value of your shares in a business is critical to strategic decision-making and planning. Our experienced business valuation professionals have a combination of formal education, diverse work experience, and continuous hands-on exposure to the nuances of what determines value. This ensures that AAFCPAs’ clients are able to confidently build, defend, preserve, and transfer the value of their privately-owned business.
Business valuation solutions include:
Business Advisory Services
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Employee Stock Option (ESOP) Valuation
- Succession Planning
- Business Sales, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Leveraged Buyout Transactions Bank Financing
- Financial Restructuring and Recapitalization
- Business Damage Assessment and Determination
Tax Related Valuations
- Family Limited Partnerships, LLCs, LLP Gifting
- 409A Stock Option Valuations
- Built-In Gains-Sub Chapter S Conversions Estate Taxes
- Charitable Donations
- Goodwill and Intangible Asset Valuations
- Purchase Price Allocations
- Goodwill Impairment
- Marital Dissolutions
- Shareholder Disputes
- Economic Damages/Lost Profits
- Lost Wage Calculations
- Present Value Calculations for Damage Assessments
- Court Appointed Valuations in Disputes Mediation
- Binding Arbitration
- Discretionary Spending Analysis
- Tax Consequences of Divorce
- Collaborative Divorce and Shareholder Disputes
We take into consideration emotional components.
Your business is likely your largest and most important asset, and you probably have a strong emotional connection to it. It is not just the source of your income and wealth, but may be a major component of your identity and purpose. We appreciate how much time, energy, and money you have invested in building a successful business. AAFCPAs’ business valuation professionals are mindful of the emotional aspects of business transactions, and passionate about creating client-centered processes and enhancing communication between buyers and sellers.
Our team members are qualified to uphold any Daubert challenge.
AAFCPAs’ litigation support expertise provides attorneys with the tools and resources needed to successfully litigate any case with the utmost confidence. We possess the education, training and experience to defend any report, calculation, or analysis done by our firm in a litigation environment. We are industry leaders in our field with the proven ability to provide thorough and well-written reports, and confidently and clearly communicate results on the witness stand to a judge or a jury. Our experts have been qualified in both Superior Court and the Probates Court in Massachusetts.